Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Cherubic Gal---Chapter 1



7th August, 2004 ... 5:00 pm

While writing this post my mind dates back to the 1st year of my college life when I first saw that gal , her seraphic face and innocence which enticed me towards her and made me crazy .

I am grateful to one of my senior who ordered me to ask the name of that gal.

"Excuse me, I am first year student and my senior told me to ask your name, can you please save me from that anti-hero by telling your name ?", I asked.

"I am Kashish " ,she told in her inherently melodious voice.

I assumed myself as Shahrukh Khan and that gal as Kajol but I couldnt talk to her much as my senior (Amrish puri) was waiting for me.

Me(Yash) : "Thank u very much ", you saved me.

Kashish (smiling): "Its ok".

I turned back towards my hostel and suddenly I started singing "$ AAJ PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA HE, AAJ PHIR MARNE KA IRADA HE $..".

"Abe idhar aa main maar deta hoon (come here I will make ur humble desire come true) ",
shouted my senior.

Anti-hero(senior): "I am waiting for you from past 15 minutes. Wat the hell were you doing?".

Me:" Sir , I asked her name.She is Kashish.She is gorgeous sir ".

!@#$!@#$###$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Slapped.....................................)

My senior slapped me as he just told me to ask her name , he didnt ask how she looks.

I accepted that slap sportingly as I deserved that .(In ragging you are not supposed to do
anything extra and I breached that rule.)

7th august,2004 - 9:00 pm

Everybody from 1st year came back to hostel . (Hostel in 1st year is heaven for every junior as it shields you from the seniors who roam like hungry beasts outside the hostel in search of their prey.)

Me: "Hey Vicky ,how are you dude"?

Vicky: "Screwed up man. I cant tolerate all this yaar."

Me: " Cheer up buddy, we are destined to bear this, its matter of few months ,then we will be
free. You know what, today I spoke to Kashish.

Vicky: "Who the hell is dat ?".

Me: " She is from out of this world man".

Vicky: " What? An alien is also studying with us. I didnt know dat."

Me: "F**k you man .Dont crack bad jokes and specially when I am talking about my love."

Vicky:" Dont tell me. How can u talk about love only by seeing face? You dont even know her full name. "

Me: "Her one glimpse was sufficient enough to ram into my heart and remain there forever. Tommorow is our first class. You come to my class and see that girl. You will get your answer".

To be continued.....................

3 comments:

  1. toooooooooo much.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we wld like to know abt this love story of urs. hope u complete this story on blog asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing ur interest in my love story bt my dear its a fantasy a complete fiction ..its not my love story :) ..bt surely i will publish the next post asap :)..thank u....

    ReplyDelete