Thursday, March 19, 2009

"GOD GIVE ME A CHANCE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY-"YASH" (SANDEEP CHOUDHARY)

"As years pass by and time flies,
Its been an aeon which is going to end,
An aeon that left me in solitude ,
Now I desire to make atonement ,
For the atrocities I commited ,
Atrocities that didn't bruise anyone,
But abolished my life and built barrage to my dream"!!!,
"God give me a chance to redeem those moments ",
The moments congested with joy and splendour ,
The moments blessed with blissful life,
The moments that were my prizest possesions,
"God give me a chance to resurrect "!!!
A chance to resurrect my ambitions ,
A chance to bring back the smile that enchanted me ,
A chance to prove the worthiness of my commitment and affection ,
A chance to sprout up the love in the hearts I broke,
A chance to exhume my esteem and dignity,
"God give me a chance to live my dreams"!!
"God give me a chance to strengthen my conviction that you are there for me"!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This poem has nothing to do with anybody's personal life . :)

1 comment: